For orders over 1.000 MKD
Products from renowned brands with top quality
02 324 6000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
30 mg / 100 vcaps
930 ден 558 ден
Men's health, Respiratory health, Женско здравје, Здравје на очите, Расположение, стрес и сон, Тироидна жлезда
Highly Bioavailable FormSupports Enzyme Function
L-OptiZinc® is a form of Zinc complexed with the amino acid Methionine. Research has demonstrated this product to be better absorbed and retained longer compared to several other forms of Zinc tested.
|1 veg capsule
|Servings Per Container:
|Amount per Serving
|% Daily Value
(from L-OptiZinc® Monomethionine)
(from Copper Amino Acid Chelate)† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Cellulose (capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule every second day.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Zinc is an important mineral for human health and is widely found in multivitamins and seasonal immune support supplements.
Zinc is essential for healthy growth and development, and is found in many important enzymes. It’s necessary for the formation of collagen and the synthesis of protein, and it supports healthy immune system function.
Zinc is an important mineral for human health and is widely found in multivitamins and immune support supplements due its importance for overall health. It’s found in a variety of foods, but most vegetables and fruits are not good sources, so vegetarians and vegans in particular are at risk for zinc deficiency.
Zinc is essential for healthy growth and development and is a constituent of many important enzymes. It’s necessary for the formation of collagen, an essential component of connective tissues, including skin and articular joint cartilage. Zinc is essential for many organs and body systems to function normally, including the skeletal, immune, neurological and endocrine systems.
Zinc is a necessary mineral cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions related to protein and carbohydrate metabolism, RNA/DNA synthesis and intercellular signaling. It’s also known to play a critical role in the body’s defense against oxidative processes and is helpful for normal aging.
As you can see, zinc is an incredibly important mineral for our health and well-being, which is why you’ll find it in a number of different NOW products, including multivitamin and multi-mineral formulas, as well as many of our specialized immune support supplements.
In addition we offer zinc as a stand-alone supplement in gluconate, glycinate and picolinate forms, as well as in our popular L-OptiZinc®, a form of zinc complexed with the amino acid methionine for better absorption and retention.
L-OptiZinc® is a patented zinc ingredient with superior absorption.
L-OptiZinc (zinc mono-L-methionine) is a branded form of zinc, a mineral needed to maintain good health. This OptiZinc review details its advantages over plain zinc supplements:
- Patented. OptiZinc’s 1:1 combination of zinc and amino acid l-methionine is protected by multiple patents.
- Bioavailable. OptiZinc has superior absorption and retention to other forms of zinc, which is the most important consideration when supplementing this mineral.
- Potent. Research suggests that zinc methionine has stronger antioxidant activity than other forms of zinc.
L-OptiZinc (zinc mono-L-methionine) is a patented, chelated form of trace mineral zinc made by InterHealth. Zinc is an essential nutrient used by over 300 different enzymes and is particularly recognized for its role in antioxidant protection, immunity, testosterone production, vision, and brain health.
L-OptiZinc’s key feature is that it combines zinc with the amino acid L-methionine in a 1:1 complex to enhance absorption. This not only allows the zinc to enter the bloodstream in higher concentrations, but also be retained for longer.
These effects of zinc methionine are backed by scientific research demonstrating better bioavailability and antioxidant activity compared to forms used by most zinc supplements, such as zinc oxide, zinc polyascorbate, and zinc sulfate. As one review of zinc methionine concluded, “Zn-Met possesses a wide range of antioxidant and immune-enhancing properties with superior bioavailability.”
OptiZinc contains 20% elemental zinc, which is a measure of how much zinc is present by weight.
Optizinc is protected by U.S. and worldwide patents:
- Formula patents describing the preparation of OptiZinc’s 1:1 zinc methionine complex, where zinc sulfate and methionine are heated in a reaction mixture to create a chelated mineral form of zinc (U.S. Patent 3941818, 5278329)
- A patent covering the use of OptiZinc in dietary supplements for improving health through providing a readily absorbed form of zinc (U.S. Patent 4021569)
L-Optizinc is superior to generic forms of zinc, such as zinc oxide, polyascorbate, sulfate, gluconate, citrate, and oxide, thanks to several advantages:
- Patents: OptiZinc is a proprietary ingredient protected by multiple patents, which cover its unique formula, preparation, and use in dietary supplements.
- Absorption: Research studies have shown that zinc monomethionine is better absorbed than generic forms of zinc such as zinc oxide, zinc polyascorbate, and zinc sulfate. In addition, it may also be retained in the body longer.
- Antioxidant potency: Zinc mono-methionine displayed the strongest antioxidantactivity of all tested zinc forms in cell culture and animal studies.
Zinc methionine – the same form of zinc used by OptiZinc – has been documented to have:
- Superior bioavailability to zinc sulfate in chicks, with as much as 208% better absorption
- Stronger antioxidant activity than zinc sulfate, zinc gluconate, and zinc picolinate
- L-OptiZinc is the superior form of zinc for absorption. If you want to be absolutely sure the zinc supplement you’re taking effectively raises your zinc levels, then OptiZinc is a good choice, as it is backed by patents and scientific research suggesting superior zinc absorption and retention.
Doses of up to 30 mg should be sufficient. If you’re concerned about your zinc levels, then the 30 mg dose is enough to be absolutely sure you’re getting enough. Otherwise, you should consider taking lower amounts, especially when combined with other ingredients.